Wish I could tell you that we closed on the house and we were now home owners, but I can't. After two and a half weeks, the owners did not repair everything from the inspection agreement so we postponed the closing. They will have to pay to have it re-inspected and THEN we will a walk-through.
I did have an excellent interview with Bob in HR at Frisco ISD. I am quite confident that I will receive a call in June to interview with some principals.
So...there we are! Just a few more weeks of school and then we pack for the move!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The interview sounds like it went real well, while the house business really "sucks". Maybe you should use a fine toothed comb for the next inspection!!
Remember if it ain't money -- then its time!!! Hang in there yall will live to move yet another time!!! Yall come and stay in the guesthouse at BC for as long as you want!!
Post a Comment